Warranty, Guarantee and Warranty Extension Options
Bullerjan® has always stood for the design and manufacture of high-quality stoves and their accessories. Especially in the selection of materials used in the manufacture of the stoves and their processing, we meet an above-average quality standard.
In addition to the statutory warranty Bullerjan GmbH grants you a warranty on the stove body for a period of 2 years.
(1) Our liability for damages, irrespective of the legal grounds (in particular in case of delay, defects or other breaches of duty), is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
(2) In the case of a purchase contract, we and our vicarious agents shall not be liable for obvious material defects of the delivered goods if the customer does not notify us of the defect within a period of two weeks after delivery of the goods.
(3) The above limitations of liability shall not apply to liability for grossly negligent or intentional conduct, for guaranteed characteristics, for injury to life, limb or health or under the Product Liability Act.
Excluded from the warranty are:
Any type of combustion chamber lining
- Catalytic converter
- Wear parts such as seals, glass components, etc.
- Traces of use or paint damage
- Damage due to improper assembly or improper use of the furnace contrary to the specifications in the operating instructions
- Limited or faulty function due to local conditions (for example insufficient chimney draught)
In the event of a complaint, please first contact the dealer from whom you purchased your stove. If they are unable to help you at this point, please feel free to contact us directly at any time.
You can reach us by phone +49 (0)5136 9775 - 0 or by e-mail: email@example.com.