Bullerjan B3 Keramik
The Bullerjan B³ ceramic storage stove was designed by the award-winning designer Sebastian Herkner. The B³ ceramic is a compact and modern interpreted tiled stove with excellent fire and heating characteristics. Its harmonious proportions and the clear, stylistically confident design language make the B³ a timelessly beautiful piece of furniture.
Due to its metered heat output, its power range from 3.9 to 6 kW and its small space requirement, the B³ is very suitable for small or particularly well insulated rooms. It also convinces as an additional heater and stylish design statement in larger living spaces.
Despite the weight of 217 kg, which is remarkable for its small size, Sebastian Herkner's design makes the B³ appear light and elegant. The filigree but extremely robust cast iron platform contributes to this in particular. The storage ceramic weighs 110 kg and thus provides enough additional mass to store the heat of the fire for a long time.
In addition to the glazes specially selected by Sebastian Herkner for the B³ ceramic, we also offer a variety of other surfaces. With the appropriate advance run, we can often even produce individual desired colors.
New: New: For the B³ ceramic a custom-made stove bench is now available. The seat is made of solid, genuine oak wood. The base frame consists of sturdy cast iron feet. The B³ ceramic can be placed on the bench according to your wishes.
- Elegant timeless design by Sebastian Herkner
- Compact radiation stove with significant storage capacity
- Nominal heat output of 5 kW without catalytic converter and 9 to 6 kW with catalytic converter
- Highly economical through extremely high efficiency factors of up to 88 percent
- Fireclay filled storage tiles hand made in Germany
- Individual design options through wide choice of ceramic glazes
- Stable cast-iron feet with four height adjusters for levelling on uneven floors
- On desire available avec fitting bench
- Small footprint: W: 52 cm, D: 37 cm, H: 140 cm
- Flue connection either at the rear or on the top
- Self-closing and -locking door with large viewing window
- Effective integrated window washing system
- Intuitive control of the fire using a precisely coordinated inflow of air
- Extremely solid combustion chamber of 4 mm thick, edged steel
- Firebox lining made of high-quality vermiculite and special robust fireclay
- Potential wear parts, in part of heat-resistant premium steel, can be replaced even after years if necessary
- Warranty extension (total 5 years) to the stove body on registering the product
- Comprehensive service offering by the Bullerjan specialist dealers or Bullerjan customer service
Approved for operation with 5 kW without catalytic converter and 3.9 to 6 kW with catalytic converter
|W / H / D||52 cm / 139.8 cm / 36.8 cm|
|Height on stove bench||142.8 cm|
|Overall weight||217 kg|
|combustion chamber depth||25.5 cm|
|Exhaust gas nozzle ø||15 cm|
|Air supply nozzle ø||10 cm|
|Height centre exhaust gas nozzle||approx. 114.3 cm|
|Height centre air supply nozzle||51 cm|
|Distance to combustible materials ( Sides / Rear / Front)||15 cm / 30 cm / 80 cm|
|Tested nominal heat output (NHO)||3.9 kW||6.0 kW||5.0 kW|
|Energy efficiency class||A+||A+||A+|
|Dust (13% O2)||29.9 mg/m3||28.9 mg/m3||36.9 mg/m3|
|Co2 content (13% O2
||419.9 mg/m3||260.0 mg/m3||1172.9 mg /m3|
|Mean exhaust gas temperature||252 °C||277 °C||223 °C|